XS2 Aluminium - Crash Tested For Transport
Our new and improved XS2 Wheelchair uses a similar frame to the XS Wheelchair but adds many new features.
- Sturdy, silver aluminium frame
- Crash tested
- One-touch lap belt
- Long reach brakes on rear wheels
- 1 x Brand New Wheelchair
- 1 x Manual
The XS2 Wheelchair is available in 3 seat widths and features added safety features such as a one touch lap belt and reflectors to improve visibility.
- Sturdy, silver aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest, removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Incorporated as standard are a seat cushion, tension adjustable backrest and push-button length adjustment on armrests, allowing chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences
- A one-touch lap belt is also supplied on both self-propel and transit models, providing additional stability for user
- Long-reach brakes on rear wheels give easy access to attendant and user for increased safety, with transit model also featuring `immediate-access’ cable brakes to reduce speed or safely park chair
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in three different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
|Total Weight (Kg)||17.000000|
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||133|
|Weight Capacity||18 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.