Nevada Rise Recliner - Dual Motor Action
A Riser recliner chair with safety features like a backup battery, allowing for operation in power cuts. Handy storage pockets let you keep your essentials close and your living room tidy.
- Handset With Key For Safe Operation
- Backup Battery For Operation In Power Cuts
- 2 Handy Storage Pockets
- Independently Moving Back & Legrest
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset With Safety Key
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 94cm x 86cm x 110cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 54cm x 51cm x 48cm
- Backrest Height: 62cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
Maintaining Your Posture
The Nevada Rise & Recliner features a Dual Motor mechanism allowing independent operation of the leg rest and backrest. This provides countless recline options for finding the most comfortable position and helping you to distribute your body weight. This helps you achieve the highest level of comfort, whilst maintaining a healthy position.
Crafted With You In Mind
The Nevada has been crafted with care, taking your comfort into account from the very start. This is evident in the finished product that features a lovely three tier waterfall back design, helping to maintain correct posture whilst offering supreme comfort. With the ergonomically crafted seat back, this chair promises to meet your comfort requirements and hug your body. Plus with a padded Rembrandt fabric to finish complete the chair, comfort is easy to find.
The Nevada isn't just a chair, it's a medical aid. Ideal for those who suffer from conditions such as MS, Arthritis & circulation problems, this chair helps ease the difficulty of sitting and standing thanks to its rising mechanism that provides extra support. We think this is a great feature that many will appreciate.
- Two motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- The backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation and can be stopped at any required position to suit the user
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Inbuilt fail-safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate 4 button handset
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)