Memphis Riser Recliner - With Snooze Position
Achieve true comfort with a riser recliner that offers smooth and quiet operation, an ergonomically contoured seat promoting good posture & a handset with safety key making it ideal for nursing homes.
Weight Limit: 23 Stone / 146kg
Width: 84cm / 33"
- Soft Feel Chenille Fabric
- T-back Ergonomic Contoured Seat
- Safety Key Built Into Handset
- Handy Storage Pockets
- Backup Battery For Use In Power Cuts
- Unlimited Positions With Dual Motor
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (W x H): 60cm x 111cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 53cm x 56cm x 50cm
- Backrest Height: 61cm
- User Weight: 25 Stone (159Kg)
Stylish Dual Motor Riser Recliner
The dual-motor mechanism enables the user to find their perfect comfort position, and this popular chair is also available in a petite size option. Able to support you in any position, the Memphis is fully capable of taking care of you and your posture. Allow the soft feel chenille fabric to distribute your body weight, giving you comfort that feels close to floating. It's impossible to be uncomfortable in the Memphis, whatever position you choose.
The stylish T back design on the Memphis gives you optimal posture support & with a fully adjustable back and leg rest, you'll be able to find comfort whilst taking care of your posture at the same time. This is because the Memphis' ergonomic backflows with your posture rather than going against it. With dual motors providing full customisation over your positioning, the Memphis is capable of reclining and lifting you to your feet for when you need a bit of help standing up. Better still, the Memphis manages to do all of this with quiet motors that effortlessly and smoothly deliver your ideal position.
- Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
- Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
- Soft feel Chenille fabric provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish T Back design provides extra comfort and support
- Two motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into the hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Available in 4 colour options – Berry, Biscuit, Charcoal and Mushroom
- For warranty conditions, please see User Manual in the Downloads section.
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)