The Kymco K-Lite Folding Electric
Outstanding lightweight, range & folds automatically. Aluminium build for the lightest weight possible.
- Easy Folding - Just press a button and watch it fold
- Under Seat Storage
- Total weight - only 29.5kg, the lightest folding scooter available
- Compact design for hassle-free storage
- Adjustable tiller to help you find the right position
- 9 Mile Range* - that's over 2 Hours at full speed
- Optional extra battery to double your range to 18 miles*
- Child proof unlocking function
- All round 8-inch puncture proof tyres
- Under seat storage bag included with easy reach zippers
- Ultra-Lightweight aluminium frame & lithium batteries
- Clear and easy to use controls
- 1 x Kymco Folding Electric
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Manual
The Kymco K-Lite Folding Electric has been designed to offer the best in lightweight folding scooters, for ease of storing and transportation. The ultra-lightweight scooters have the very latest in light materials, electronics, folding mechanisms, and safety.
Folds in Seconds
Engineered to be easy to transport, the Kymco K-Lite FE can be folded in seconds with no cables to worry about, just press the button and it will fold. When folded this little scooter can be stored in a host of locations such as the boot of a car, on an aeroplane, bus, train, or coach, making your travelling hassle free. Due to its small size you can also store it in most at home storage areas.
The Kymco K-Lite FE has an ultra-lightweight lithium battery which weighs only 1.64kg, making it extremely easy to manage. You can also purchase an additional battery which can be stored under the seat to double your range to over 18 miles*. You can also charge the battery indoors by simply removing it from the scooter and taking just the lightweight battery indoors to charge.
With the personal wireless remote the scooter can be folded & unfolded automatically, there are also backup buttons located on the tiller just in case the remote is misplaced.
*Range and Speed may vary depending upon the weight of the user, incline and type of terrain, weather, battery charge level & condition, scooter speed and driving situation.