The SD2 Wheelchair is an upgrade in both design and features and replaces the old Drive Super Deluxe Wheelchair.
The SD2 features a sleek black aluminium frame and black pneumatic rear wheels for added durability.
- Elegant metallic black aluminium frame
- Double cross brace provides added support to the wheelchair
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety along with attendant cable brakes on transit models
- Improved footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up and removable armrests facilitate side transfers
- Push button adjustment facilitates height and length adjustable arm pads
- Half folding back mechanism allows easy storage and transportation
- Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Quick release rear wheels on Self Propel models
- Black pneumatic rear tyres and puncture proof front tyres are durable and low maintenance
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- One touch lap belt for added safety
- Features handy rear pocket for storing items
- Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support