The S1 Wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests.
The S1 Wheelchair features a robust steel frame for durability and wipe clean vinyl upholstery for easy maintenance. The Self Propel model features rear mag wheels which provide added independence for the user.
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical's wheelchair range
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5") rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support