The Chicago Riser Recline Chair - Anti Microbial Protection
Stylish & modern upholstery with an anti-microbial option available, making it easy to wipe down and safe to use in nursing homes. For added safety a key is required to operate the chairs rise and recline function.
- Anti-Microbial PVC Options
- Operation Key For Safety
- Great For Nursing Homes
- Smooth & Quiet Operation
- Ergonomically Contoured Seat
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Key
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 93cm x 83cm x 108cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 52cm x 50cm x 48cm
- Backrest Height: 60cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
The stylish Chicago recliner has a lot to offer. Firstly, the stylish & modern upholstery will allow the chair to blend in perfectly with any living room, adding style and comfort to your life. Then there's the smoothness of the chair, with super quiet motors and smooth operation, you can adjust your position as much as you like.
A brilliant add-on for the Chicago is the anti-microbial protection. This is essentially a shield for your chair that kills 99.99% of bacteria, maintaining the health of the person who uses it & helping to prevent illness. In addition to this, the Chicago has been Crib 5 tested, so it's suitable for nursing, care & residential homes.
Built To Perfection
The Chicago really has been built to perfection. Starting from the functionality of the chair, it features a safety key in the hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment. Then there are the quiet motors that operate smoothly and efficiently, never struggling to find your perfect position or lift you up. Moving to the outside of the chair, the seat is upholstered in a memory foam padding which helps distribute weight meaning longer periods can be spent in the chair without any aches or pressure sores. It really is the perfect chair for a nursing environment & everything has been thought of.
- Anti-Microbial PVC fabric helps minimise build-up of harmful bacteria such as MRSA and is easy to wipe clean for improved infection and hygiene control
- Stylish and modern upholstery to suit any decor
- Comes with 2 simple to operate handsets as standard
- The 3 button handset allows the chair to rise and recline and the 2 button handset allows the chair to recline only
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64° for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in AM PVC fabric with 2 colour options – Black or Cobblestone
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)