The Chicago Riser Recline Chair - Anti Microbial Protection
Stylish & modern upholstery with an anti-microbial option available, making it easy to wipe down and safe to use in nursing homes. For added safety a key is required to operate the chairs rise and recline function.
- Anti-Microbial PVC Options
- Operation Key For Safety
- Great For Nursing Homes
- Smooth & Quiet Operation
- Ergonomically Contoured Seat
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Key
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 93cm x 83cm x 108cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 52cm x 50cm x 48cm
- Backrest Height: 60cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
The stylish Chicago recliner has a lot to offer. Firstly, the stylish & modern upholstery will allow the chair to blend in perfectly with any living room, adding style and comfort to your life. Then there's the smoothness of the chair, with super quiet motors and smooth operation, you can adjust your position as much as you like.
A brilliant add-on for the Chicago is the anti-microbial protection. This is essentially a shield for your chair that kills 99.99% of bacteria, maintaining the health of the person who uses it & helping to prevent illness. In addition to this, the Chicago has been Crib 5 tested, so it's suitable for nursing, care & residential homes.
Built To Perfection
The Chicago really has been built to perfection. Starting from the functionality of the chair, it features a safety key in the hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment. Then there are the quiet motors that operate smoothly and efficiently, never struggling to find your perfect position or lift you up. Moving to the outside of the chair, the seat is upholstered in a memory foam padding which helps distribute weight meaning longer periods can be spent in the chair without any aches or pressure sores. It really is the perfect chair for a nursing environment & everything has been thought of.
- Anti-Microbial PVC fabric helps minimise build-up of harmful bacteria such as MRSA and is easy to wipe clean for improved infection and hygiene control
- Stylish and modern upholstery to suit any decor
- Comes with 2 simple to operate handsets as standard
- The 3 button handset allows the chair to rise and recline and the 2 button handset allows the chair to recline only
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64° for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in AM PVC fabric with 2 colour options – Black or Cobblestone
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
|Total Weight (Kg)||70.000000|
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||152|
|Weight Capacity||23 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.