Serena Rise Recliner Chair - Waterfall Back Design
Serena riser recliner features an attractive waterfall back design that supports your posture and provides a unique look to your living room. With handy side pockets and a stitched handset holder, it even provides storage for your living room.
- Available In a Range Of Fabrics
- High Weight Limit of 25 Stone
- Anti-Entrapment Sensor
- Stitched Handset Holder
- Backup Battery For Operation In Power cuts
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 91cm x 98cm x 115cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 52cm x 54cm x 45cm
- Backrest Height: 70cm
- User Weight: 25 Stone (159Kg)
With a three-tier waterfall back, the Serena will give you that floating feeling every time you use it. Supreme comfort is the goal and this chair delivers on every aspect of comfort. The ergonomic back design ensures the highest degree of comfort whilst the independently moving back and leg rest on the dual-motor version lets you choose whatever position suits you best.
Completes Any Living Room
With recline, rise & tilt functionality, the Serena is fully equipped to offer support & comfort whatever you're doing. Think of it as your personal comfort hub, with convenient side pockets for storing essentials, an excellent snooze position for when you want a nap, and a built-in backup battery that ensures full functionality in the event of a power cut. Use the Serena to assist you with sitting and standing should you need it, and adjust to find your perfect position with quiet motors providing discreet operation. You can even keep the Serena looking brand new thanks to the washable head and armrest covers.
- Attractive waterfall back design
- Early rise ottoman elevates leg rest without the chair being fully reclined
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
- Comes with a simple to operate handset
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in 4 colour options – Cinnamon, Mocha, Oatmeal and Floral
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
|Total Weight (Kg)||70.000000|
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||159|
|Weight Capacity||25 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.