The Strider ST1 by Drive, is the smallest scooter in the popular Strider range, but boasts a wealth of features normally associated with more expensive models.
The streamlined Strider ST1 is ideal for nipping to the shops or for putting in the car boot for day trips and holidays. Despite being the smallest scooter in the new Strider range, this mobility scooter is powerful, strong and stable. Having puncture proof tyres, and an anti-roll back mechanism add to the feeling of safety.
To make this a true lightweight transportable scooter, the Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter can be split into 2 parts, or for your convenience splits into 4 smaller pieces for effortless lifting. The battery can be charged on or off your scooter, enabling you to leave the rest of the scooter in the car and charge the battery in the house.
A Delta tiller control is fitted as standard, allowing the user to control the scooter more comfortably, and suiting those who have issues with grip or hand problems. Puncture proof tyres and a 6 mile range make this portable scooter the ideal choice for taking on holiday or just for nipping down to the shops.
* Motor size.. 250W
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge*
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Delta bars as standard
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 40kg (88lb)
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Grey puncture proof non marking tyres
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
- Available in Ruby Red or Sapphire Blue
- Optional extra’s – Rear basket and additional storage options
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- 2 year warranty