The Prism Sport Travel Mobility Scooter from Drive is a high performance transportable Mobility Scooter with an extended 15 mile maximum range due to its larger batteries.
With a state of the art wireless control system it disassembles quickly and easily to fit into the boot of most cars. This feature makes storing and transporting the Prism Sport simple as it can fit snuggly in the boot of a car or in the hold of a plane. This sport version of the popular Prism Travel Mobility Scooter has an increased weight capacity of 21 stone, which is near the maximum available for a lightweight scooter.
It also has greater ground clearance than the standard Prism 4 Travel Mobility Scooter, and a headlight built into the front of the tiller to help you see your way home when light is fading. The comfortable padded seat has a swivel action for ease of getting on and off your scooter and stylish mudflaps as standard.
Other excellent features of the Prism Sport Travel Mobility Scooter are:
- Off board charging so the mobility scooter can be charged with the battery both on and off the scooter
- Solid Tyres
- Intelligent Electromagnetic brake system
- Width and angle adjustable armrests
- Delta Tiller Bar
- Length: 121cm (48”)
- Height: 122cm (48”)
- Width: 60cm (24”)
- Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Ground Clearance: 6.50cm (3”)
- Turning Radius: 136cm (54”)
- Maximum Travelling Range: Up to 48km (30 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 0-8mph (0-12kph)
- Maximum Gradient: 8 degrees
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg (25 stone)
- Battery: 2 x 50 amp