scootamart order and delivery information
We pride ourselves on how simple we’ve made purchasing your next mobility aid.
Whether you are paying on finance with our fast 4 minute online application or paying by card via our secure checkout, you’ll get a phone call within 24 hours of placing your order to arrange a convenient delivery date for you.
- Simply add your choice of mobility product to basket
- Enter your billing/delivery information on the checkout page
- Choose your payment method (Secure card payment or Finance)
- Choose your delivery method. We offer free shipping for orders over £50 and standard shipping at £3.95 for small orders. We also offer serviced delivery on large items such as mobility scooters, powerchairs and riser recline chairs. Further information on this service is located on this page.
- If you have chosen finance the next page will be the finance application, this needs to be filled in before we can process your order.
Serviced Delivery £79
What happens when I order a scooter, powerchair or riser/recliner using the ‘White Glove Service’ ?
- A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
- All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and assembly prior to delivery.
- You will receive a comprehensive demonstration to ensure you are fully aware how to use the equipment.
- We will then give essential user safety guidance and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use
- Once the demonstration is complete and all your questions are answered the engineer will take away any packaging, if required.
This service is designed to enhance your buying experience as our products are heavy and need assembling when taken from the box, which a courier will not do, they will simply bring it to your doorstep between 9am and 6pm then bid you good day!
Free delivery is by courier and is classed as kerbside delivery. They will not bring it into your house or assemble it. We highly recommend you consider serviced delivery.
cancellations & returns
If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0800 169 1910. We try to despatch things very quickly so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible!
Please note once an item has been despatched, the item cannot be cancelled and the returns process below will come into effect with its respective charges.
Returning an order after despatch
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, ScootaMart reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We are happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if the product has been used or assembled we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that original packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge an £80 fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are built to order, have been adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven’t opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
Where a product needs to be dismantled to be returned we are happy to arrange for an engineer to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
There is a charge of £79 for this service.
If your product(s) was delivered by standard delivery and you want to return by courier you’ll be liable to pay one of the following charges, depending on the product.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery ) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund.
If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.