Memphis Riser Recliner - With Snooze Position
Achieve true comfort with a riser recliner that offers smooth and quiet operation, an ergonomically contoured seat promoting good posture & a handset with safety key making it ideal for nursing homes.
Weight Limit: 23 Stone / 146kg
Width: 84cm / 33"
- Soft Feel Chenille Fabric
- T-back Ergonomic Contoured Seat
- Safety Key Built Into Handset
- Handy Storage Pockets
- Backup Battery For Use In Power Cuts
- Unlimited Positions With Dual Motor
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (W x H): 60cm x 111cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 53cm x 56cm x 50cm
- Backrest Height: 61cm
- User Weight: 25 Stone (159Kg)
Stylish Dual Motor Riser Recliner
The dual-motor mechanism enables the user to find their perfect comfort position, and this popular chair is also available in a petite size option. Able to support you in any position, the Memphis is fully capable of taking care of you and your posture. Allow the soft feel chenille fabric to distribute your body weight, giving you comfort that feels close to floating. It's impossible to be uncomfortable in the Memphis, whatever position you choose.
The stylish T back design on the Memphis gives you optimal posture support & with a fully adjustable back and leg rest, you'll be able to find comfort whilst taking care of your posture at the same time. This is because the Memphis' ergonomic backflows with your posture rather than going against it. With dual motors providing full customisation over your positioning, the Memphis is capable of reclining and lifting you to your feet for when you need a bit of help standing up. Better still, the Memphis manages to do all of this with quiet motors that effortlessly and smoothly deliver your ideal position.
- Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
- Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
- Soft feel Chenille fabric provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish T Back design provides extra comfort and support
- Two motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into the hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Available in 4 colour options – Berry, Biscuit, Charcoal and Mushroom
- For warranty conditions, please see User Manual in the Downloads section.
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||146|
|Weight Capacity||23 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.