An ACORN Stairlift could transform your life, giving you easy access to all floors of your home. Within three days of calling to enquire about an ACORN stairlift, you could be using your new stairlift with ease. For over 10 years, ACORN has manufactured and installed thousands of Superglide Stairlifts across the UK and the entire world. With over 100,000 happy customers worldwide, the ACORN stairlift is truly world class. The features and specifications for the ACORN stairlifts are listed below. If you would like any more information or would like to discuss purchasing a stairlift, simply click here to fill in a contact form and an ACORN agent will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Easy to use joystick
- 2 x remote controls
- Whisper quiet
- Smooth start/stop – no jolts!
- Swivel Seat
- Fold-up seat, arms & footrest
- Safety sensors
- Maintenance free battery (DC) power
- Digital status display
- Lockable with key
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems
- Quick to install
- Outdoor stair lift model available
ACORN Superglide Stairlifts Ride Quality
The smooth ride quality is achieved with our unique rail and roller system, working with the battery power, rack and pinion drive systems. Other stairlifts typically feature four – or sometimes six – chassis rollers and a box section rail. The ACORN Superglide stairlift has eight rollers, giving a surface contact area at least four times greater than competitor products. Such features, along with our unique double-tube rail profile, gives the smoothest, quietest and most luxurious ride quality currently available, and a superb feeling of safety and stability when using the stairlift.
ACORN Superglide Stairlifts power supply
ACORN stairlifts are powered by automatically charging batteries, which deliver a smooth, ultra-quiet and safe ride quality, with many advantages:
- The stairlift still works even if the mains power is interrupted.
- There is no mains voltage to any of the operating parts of the stairlift.
- There are no troublesome trailing mains cables.
- Allows quick and easy installation with no mess or disruption.
- Stairlift is smooth and near silent when working.
- ‘Soft start / soft stop’ means that there is no jolting or lurching as the lift starts or finishes its journey.
ScootaMart are proud to be an Acorn Stairlift partner. For more information about any products in the Acorn stairlift range simply fill out the short form below and an experienced representative from Acorn will call you back as soon as possible. Please remember to indicate how many stairs are in your property, and whether the stairs are curved or straight (this will help us to make sure that a person with the correct product knowledge will call you back).